Now blog

Quite a short one (for a change!)

Sonia x

Not sure if it is just me Sonia, but I can’t get the link to open.

Pam x

Nope, not just you. There seems to be an issue with clicking links - In the meantime and whilst I try and fix this, copying and pasting the url will work. Apologies, Oliver.

1 Like

Thanks Oliver…I would have put money on it being me, makes a change lol

Pam x

Just been on the blog and written a nice long reply and lost it while trying to sort out the test for being a human GRRRR XXX Don

1 Like

Aw, thanks Don, what were you trying to say? x

1 Like

I got you on el.

great blog.

pollsx

2 Likes

Thanks Polls x

1 Like

Hello Sonia.

I don’t think I replied to the EL post but I just wanted to say how you continue to make sense of many difficult issues. I’d say that you’re being practical rather than grim or maudlin.

Great article, thank you.

Steve

2 Likes

Hello Sonia,

I agree with Steve, not maudlin but practical!

A very interesting read.

Nina x

2 Likes

[quote=“nindancer”]

Aw, thanks Don, what were you trying to say? x

[/quote] Dont ask me today Nina that has fallen through the holes in my brain I do remember it happening OOOPS I have just posted my latest blog post on everyday living. I promised the lift engineer I would try and get his website out there for him am everyday living gets a lot more visitors than the ppms section. Hope you are OK it is bright sunshine here in Margate. Heather has just been out and told me there are loada of Ships off Margate but I dont feel I can be bothered to go and count them. I always cout the ships when we go along Margate seafront I maintain there is always at least ten and normally there is.

Right that is enough from me

Don XXX

1 Like

Thanks guys, I appreciate that a lot Sonia x