All of these symptoms I have had, not necessarily at the same time, however they come and go but each time come back worse & last longer.
*new within last 3 weeks
· *Problems with the eyes - blurred/loss of vision and trouble focusing and shadow on inside of left eye (dry, irritated and painful on movement)
· Twitching, jumping legs & arms (overwhelming, irresistible urge to move both) it starts *with unpleasant feeling, which feels like crawling or creeping sensation. *Arms and legs feel very weak; feels as if I have to drag my legs at times and difficulty lifting things.
· *Speech – Can’t think of words (it’s in my head but won’t come to speech & periodically I have long pauses in between words. My husband informs me that my articulation of words is poor, and that I am speaking that softly that he doesn’t hear me and thinks I haven’t replied – I have noticed that my voice is at times very hoarse & dry.
· *Tremors - minor shaking in hands which make it hard to manage day to day activities.
· Profound exhaustion and poor stamina – *nodding off & jerking awake (at work, waiting in hospital, on the bus) worse as day goes on
· Bladder - urgency to urinate, *thinking I have finished but then have to sit back down again to finish.
· Impaired memory and concentration, such as memory problems, confusion and difficulty concentrating on tasks at hand. (forgetting words and things I have just been told) This is having an effect on my NVQ studies.
· Skin sensitivities – tingling & numbness in areas of body, some areas of body are *very sore to the touch and some areas are very itchy. Neuralgia - Left side of face which is stabbing, piercing or like an electric shock. The pain can last from just a few seconds to two minutes each time, at times this wakes me in tears, it is there daily ranging from moderate to excruciating pain – the cold weather/winds seem to make this worse.
· Anxiety, depression, mood swings (start crying for no reason) and dizziness.
· Impaired coordination/balance – feel very unsteady on my feet, I have had several falls causing injury, *dropping things as hands at times don’t grip.
· Abdominal cramping, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or alternating bouts of diarrhoea and constipation.
My GP is less than useless and just fobs me off with " are you depressed" Well yes I am as I don’t know what is happening with me!!!
I know you guys aren’t doctors but any advice or help would be much apprieciated
Many thanks in advance