Normal service will be resumed....... later

Normally, I try to positively embrace the joys of my generally fortunate life. However, there are times that I need to weep wail and bleat in sheer frustration, because my body stubbornly (I wonder where that comes from!) refuses to behave how it should.

Today is one of those days.

Tomorrow will be so much better.

Feeling better already for letting off some steam. :slight_smile:

moany old git Mick

2 Likes

Hiya moany old but

Can I join u today?

I have just looked in mirror which I rarely do and right side drooped and twisted. Itā€™s been like for 3+ years but I didnā€™t realise how bad!

Moany old Ellie x

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to join you today please. I had my second Tysabri infusion yesterday and feel awful today and my left arm/hand wonā€™t work again!! Normal positive bloke will return tomorrow, just having a day off feeling positive today.

Hi Ellie

Please feel free to join in with todays bleat. I got rid of mirrors a long time ago!

Remember that I decided that tomorrow is going to be better.

Mick

Welcome to the Wednesday ā€œbleatā€ off

sorry you feel crappy after your infusion, remember Thursday will be so much better.

Mick

Can I join in? I bleated, whimpered, cried and whinged yesterday, but I feel the need for an extended whine this week. Iā€™ve been having a post Tecfidera relapse, took oral steroids, still feel like cr*p and my legs donā€™t work even more than usual.

Feeling very very sorry for myself.

Sue x

Sue, welcome to the ā€œbleatā€ off. Sorry you are feeling crappy, it grinds me down after a while - so I have to let rip.

I have a PhD in feeling sorry for myself but have not found any interested employers. I feel sure that tomorrow is going to be better,

Mick

Today is worried, whimper Wednesday. Tomorrow will be thankful, tranquil Thursday.

1 Like

Too right

ā€˜Afterall, tomorrow is another dayā€™ā€¦ā€¦

Who said that?

Pollx

Poll,

it was either you or James Bondā€¦ or was it Katie Price?

does not matter, it will be a better day

Mick

Poll,

It was Scarlett Oā€™Hara

but I couldnā€™t give a damnā€¦

2 Likes

Krakowian,

I knew it was someone from ā€œWho killed Roger rabbitā€ :slight_smile:

Yepā€¦Scarlett Oā€™Hara!

Letā€™s make a gameā€¦ Iā€™ll start a new thread. Just going loo first ā€¦back soonā€¦

Poll

Poll and there was me feeling sorry for myself and moaning about kids massive use of social media.

sounds like I am suffering from hypocrisy too!

All that effortā€¦wrap myself in tā€™slingā€¦fasten onto hoistā€¦up I goā€¦lower onto commodeā€¦remove slingā€¦ Hubby pushes me into bathroom and over tā€™ loo. Crossword book, glassesā€¦sitā€¦nowtā€¦15 minutes elapseā€¦still nowtā€¦back to bedroom ā€¦ Sling up againā€¦ Hook up to thā€™hoistā€¦up and onto bedā€¦move snoozing poodle out oā€™ wayā€¦BTW Iā€™m having a duvet day cos catheter was changed this morning. Who ses I get no exercise?

Rightā€¦letā€™s get this daft game startedā€¦

Pollx

You certainly know how to get the most fun out of a dull dayā€¦

Peristeen might offersome options.

all the best Mick

Hiya Mick

My day went from bad to worseā€¦

But I am trusting you that tomorrow will be better!

Ellie

1 Like

sorry to hear that your day got worse.

If your day is not better tomorrow I will eat my hatā€¦

You can always find some funny cat videos on youtube, I defy you not to smile just a tiny bit.

Fingers crossed.

Tomorrow will most certainly be better. I donā€™t know why but it definitely will be.

Mick

ā€¦ PS the only hat I have is wooly so tomorrow had better be improved M