No MS and a bit sexist and contains nuts***

A group of guys, all aged 40, discussed where they should meet for a reunion lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons Pub in Uxbridge because the waitresses had big boobs and wore mini-skirts.

Ten years later, at age 50, the friends once again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons Pub in Uxbridge because the food and service was good and the beer selection was excellent.

Ten years later, at age 60, the friends again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons Pub in Uxbridge because there was plenty of parking, they could dine in peace and quiet, and it was good value for money.

Ten years later, at age 70, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons Pub in Uxbridge because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and had a toilet for the disabled.

Ten years later, at age 80, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Wetherspoons Pub in Uxbridge because they’d never been there before.

Love it

Excellent,but to lower the tone I thought there’d be more info on the boobs and mini skirts.Actually,I’d rather not know.

Wb

ps The blokes would still remember the staff,as somebody would have photographic evidence,even if it was in black’n’white

Brill corkie :slight_smile:

Thanks folks, yes it made me chuckle, bringing it down to earth; although not quite 60, I would need wheelchair access disabled toilet and may not remember that I’d been there before.

And yes Wb I did edit the bit about the boobs, there was a more 1970s version of the word boobs, more like a Nigel Farage lot would probably utter. Ok I’m getting too serious now, so I’ll shut the f up. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wendy x

good one wendy

​i forget where i’m supposed to be going and when/if i get there i can’t remember if i’ve been before.

combination of ms and the ageing process provides a lot of chuckles

carole x

Yes Carole, it is like premature ageing at times, being vain though I’ve found a really good way of covering grey on my sideburns, it’s mascara/lipstick which I by online, I don’t mind the grey on top of my head but don’t like it framing my face, some days it’s too hard for me to put on but if I am going out somewhere special (very rarely these days) I can colour me in.

Wendy x