Newly diagnosed - Nottingham

Hello, I’m 31 and was diagnosed with MS on Tuesday and my partner and I are still coming to terms with it. I live in Nottingham and was wondering if anyone knows of any support groups in the area for newly diagnosed people. Thanks

Hi Liz

I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis - I hope you and your partner are coping ok.

I’m not in the Nottingham area, but if you click on the ‘Near Me’ tab at the top of the page, you should be able to do a search for local services

Hope this helps

PG xx

Hi

I am from Nottingham, not diagnosed yet, might have a different diagnosis , having a full spine MRI Fiday at QMC.

Hope your ok, I dont know about any support groups but I have a friend in Nottingham who has had MS for years, I will ask her for you, good luck and I hope your symptoms are not too severe or stressful for you.

Clare

Hi

I am from Nottingham, not diagnosed yet, might have a different diagnosis , having a full spine MRI Fiday at QMC.

Hope your ok, I dont know about any support groups but I have a friend in Nottingham who has had MS for years, I will ask her for you, good luck and I hope your symptoms are not too severe or stressful for you.

Clare

Thanks for the responses.