New Year Resolutions...

Hi everyone, hope you are all well?!

It’s coming up to that time of year again where the New Year encourages us to set ourselves some resolutions to stick (or not) to.

What NYRs are you setting for 2015?

I am a newly diagnosed MS-er (found out 31/07/2014) and have been in a downward spiral of denial ever since. I have eaten my emotions and seen myself deteriorate quickly due to this, I can’t remember the last time I ate something healthy…! I also started Avonex at the start of December so I’m still getting my head around it all.

My NYR is to start AND STICK TO the Wahls Protocol eating plan and get the nutrition my body so badly lacks, I would also like to complete a 5k run by June and potentially a 10k run by the end of 2015.

There are other little things I would like to achieve such as be able to go shopping without needing to sit down after 15 mins as I can’t go on anymore and need to rest, I’d like to wear shoes that aren’t fastened to my foot as I currently can’t keep them on, writing properly again without the pen flying out of my hand when I try to hold it…little things like that which I used to take for granted.

wow jade!

just reading your new years resolutions made me feel tired!

go for it!

my NYR is to stop feeling guilty for being lazy!

good luck

carole x

I never make nyr cos I never stick to them!! Lol but I would maybe like to meet someone (as in a relationship!) so I need to go out more! I could maybe do that!

And like you jade I need to be a bit kinder to my body in what I eat I was dx in jan of this year and I don’t think I have ate anything of nutritional value since then!! At the beginning I didn’t eat then now I only eat crap on some occasions I do have fruit I ate a pear today woo hoo lol :slight_smile: