New here -

Hey guys, Hope all of you are well.

I’m new here so might take me a bit to understand how everything works (apologies for that) I have almost every symptom listed for MS or at least have done at one point or another and I have attacks, latest one being a few months ago and now I feel almost normal. - since my latest “attack” I’ve had facial weakness, Trembling eyelids, struggle to close them and I can’t lay on my left side anymore because I drool. Had an appointment with the neurologist a few weeks back and she said she doesn’t think I have MS but could have benign muscular fasciculation and booked me in for an MRI to rule out an underlying myopathy… has anyone ever been diagnosed with something like MFS then later diagnosed with MS? I feel there is a lot more to what I’m going through that just muscular fasciculation. MRI is next week though and GK results are still pending so hopefully have answers soon. Cheers.

Hi James, sorry I can’t really help here but just wanted to say good luck with you’re MRI and hope you get some answers soon.
Samantha

Thank you for your reply and well wishes. Hope you are well