New grandson

Hi Everyone, Just had some lovely news. Our second grandson was born this morning. No mame yet but mother and baby are doing well after a c section. I am so excited and can’t wait to see him hopefully this afternoon. A happy mags xx

Congratulations Mags! Nina x

Congratulations Mags! Hope you get to see him this afternoon… & have a snuggle with him. Pat xx

Fantastic news, Mags!

Kx

Fantastic news Mags, I hope you get a cuddle soon.

Cath xx

Hi everyone, Just been into the hospital to see my new grandson Jude Richard Bain and he is a wee smasher. Got loads of cuddles and he seems to be totally chilled out never heard a squeak out of him. Big brother Ethan is delighted with him. Mum and dad look as if they could be doing with a sleep, though. Mags xx

Congratulations Mags. Jackie xx

Jude. Lovely name. Glad you got to see him today. Pat xx

Congratulations-what a lovely name as well. Enjoy all the cuddles. Jackie xx

Congratulations I love grandsons I have three and a nice name. I baked you a cake and raised a virtual glass of bubbly

Hic from a tiddly Don

congratulations, lovely name, grandchildren are a joy, arent they,i have a little grandaughter,who brightens every day,

enjoy all the cuddles…

J x

Congratulations Grandma give him a special hug from me, new babies make us all smile so thank you for sharing your news. Jan x

That’s brilliant Mags, and such a lovely name.

Enjoy your grandsons.

Pam x

Belated congrats Mags. I’m sure you’ll make the most of the wee bairn.

Brill news so nice to have some. Wish them both and you all the very best regards Jan