Negativity winning

Yes indeed. I am pleased that your medication is helping you with this. I hope that you feel a lot better soon. Mick

Yes Cruella, I’ve just seen it - eventually it made me think of everybody in Kabul at the moment (of whom one or two may have MS, solidarity with them for sure).

Thanks Mick :+1: stay safe & keep writing on the forum it helps knowing we are in the same boat MS invincible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes George we must count our blessings even with MS
X

If only I drank! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Cake I do & positivity sometimes :cake::kissing_heart:

Cake will be the answer then. Sounds like a positive answer to me :cake:!!

I’m trying to develop a habit of counting 5 blessings at the end of every day (when I remember). On the animal front, we seem to be developing a relationship with somebodies cat who appears at the back door and after staring through the glass mutely for a while lays down for a snooze in the sun. This is very timely as our own cat died after a long illness earlier this year and we had not totally become used to a ‘cat-free’ life but were not completely ready to rescue another one.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan George! Cat life & as an animal lover I get it… In fact animals in general are wonderful company and do not mind us being disabled by MS they adapt…

Cats (mine at least - boss of the house if not the world), have a habit of a) sitting down in front on my wheelchair, b) laying his tail in such a place that he’s likely to lose it one of these days, and c) jumping on to the wheelchair as soon as I get off it. Almost every evening, after dinner, he leads the way into the living room (obviously cats have right of way), waits, not very patiently, for me to move from ‘chair to recliner, and jumps into the chair.

Sue

1 Like

I managed to survive both our cats numerous attempts to collude with gravity and bring me down a peg or 3.

When our last cat went to bed she put on striped jim-jams
Imgur

We miss them but get a virtual fix here

The Aristocats - Everybody wants to be a cat - YouTube

Cool Aristocats!! & very nice pyjamas. She looks like she’s practicing for the ‘longest cat in the world’ contest. My boy thinks he has it in the bag but I suspect he’s fooling himself!

My cat :cat2: is a major personality - everyone knows him but he only really likes girls. He has a number of favourites, they tend to be young(ish) and pretty.

Sue

Most of our cats were female and seemed not to like any cats. The one in the picture (squeak) only became cuddle tolerant after her tabby sister (bubble) died!
She would clamber under our duvet and push us to the edges of OUR bed FFS
Mick

That’s cats for you. Selfish felines! She probably thought it was her bed. Mine owns everything in the house. And takes umbrage at anyone trying to take his belongings from him.

Sue

I know my place in the household hierarchy and I am generally mellow but I drew the line when Squeak decided to use my nipple for crampon testing. I taught her how to fly without the need for wings.
Strange why I adored that moggy.
M

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Because of my age and where I live I offer this as positivity Fotheringay (Sandy Denny) - Two Weeks Last Summer - YouTube It’s been ‘One Of Those Days In England!’

Great pic Mogace.

Great camera btw you must have a v.fast shutter speed.

thanks, and thank you for the track. Some voices are jut amazing.

I used to have some fancy pro spec cameras and lenses, but now the vital thing is that it is light and can be operated with one hand.
Mick