ms is winning today

Hi everyone I hope your all doing better than me today, I had my little girls birthday party yesterday and Saturday we were out all day with family, late night by baby was up crying from 12 till 415am so I’ve had a busy weekend, I’m not sure if I’m at the start of a relapse or I’ve just over done things. But I feel 'really I’ll ,my head is been pounding all day my legs hurt to move and I 've got a new pain in my neck, like a stiffness and shooting pain all wrapped in one, it hurts to move my neck side to side, God I feel like poo. Anyone got any thoughts to what it could be, and wether I should contact someone to let them know, ps I’ve been on pain killers all day and the pain has not stoped. Should I ring the gp or ms nurse or just ride it out, sorry for all the questions many thanks lisa.

Hi Lisa, sorry you are feeling so bad. I would phone the MS nurse to just check. You could have just been over doing it and feeling ill but just incase let the MS nurse know so that if it does turn out to be a relapse they can get your sorted out sooner rather than later. Any new pain or symptom should be reported so they can put it in your file and keep your symptoms up to date. Hope you feel better soon. Lx

Hi hun, like Linda, I think you may have over done things. I know it isnt always easy, but you should pace yourself and spread activities out if poss.

If you still feel as bad tomorrow, then ring your MS nurse and tell her your painkillers arent helping.

luv Pollx

Thankyou ladies I see how I feel in the morning, if I’m still bad Ill ring the ms nurse, I feel strange ringing the ms nurse, to say I feel bad, it feels like I’m a bit of a moaner, this is still very new to me, I thought u rang ms nurse when your bad enough that you need to be in hospital, it’s not been explained to me, so I don’t know what to do when I’m I’ll. You can n ever get a docs appointment when u need one. So feel a bit in the dark really.

nothing productive to say but… poor you! that sounds rough. hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. do call the nurse, im sure they wont think youre a moaning minnie. mr ms nurse is lovely… theyre there for advice on anything as well as getting you appointments when you need them. xx

nothing productive to say but… poor you! that sounds rough. hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. do call the nurse, im sure they wont think youre a moaning minnie. mr ms nurse is lovely… theyre there for advice on anything as well as getting you appointments when you need them. xx

Hi Lisa Hope you feel better tomorrow and fingers crossed you get a good nights sleep. I would call your nurse jut to give her a heads up. I have been feeling off for a few days now, really heavy legs and feeling light headed even when sitting down and decided to phone mine, I’m going to see her tomorrow to do a urine sample to check for an infection!! So definitely worth a call. Take care Kate x x

How do u feel today? X

[quote=“catmummy”] How do u feel today? X [/quote] hi hunny thankyou for asking how I am, I’m doing a bit better than yesterday, just woke up with a pain in the side of my hand, feels like I’ve broken the bone in it, so I’ve had it strapped up all day, I haven’t hurt it in anyway, just the bone hurts. Really strange got me baffled. I hope your ok lisa.

Im ok thanks at least ur not having a full blown relapse x

No I’m sure I just over done things, I got a bit unwell at work today so I left early just in case, my kids r off to sleep now so it’s time for me to relax, and have an early night lol.

Im now in bed im exhausted again im blaming it on the pregnancy and hoping its not ms fatigue im sure i was like this at the end of pregnancy with my now 4 year old and i didnt have ms then xe