MRI tonight (2nd attempt)

Wish me luck, hopefully something will show up and I will get some answers.

I apologise if this comes up as 2 slightly different posts. It said it had posted the first time but didn’t show up and it didn’t say it was being queued!

Big hugs and all fingers and toes crossed for you sharon

Mick

Thanks Mick, I think I’m going to need it as for the last 2 weeks I’ve had sciatica. Haven’t had it for about 5 years and it decides to kick in as I’m due to have this scan!! Not going to be fun having to stay still with it!

Sharon

Not good at all!

Just be sure to tell them before you go in and i’m sure if they’re as good as mine were they’ll try and sort something out for you :slight_smile:

mick

I hope the ants behave for you tonight and you are not too twitchy when trying to lie perfectly still…

Seriously though, big hugs and good luck xx

good luck, I hope you get the answers you want

xx

Thanks Mick and Medion.

Gel, I am extrememly itchy and tingly at the moment so with that and the pain I’m not looking forward to it! Yep you’ve got your own back :slight_smile:

xx

Thanks Mick and Medion.

Gel, I am extrememly itchy and tingly at the moment so with that and the pain I’m not looking forward to it! Yep you’ve got your own back :slight_smile:

xx

Good luck hope it goes well despite the headlice and ants lol Ax

Thanks A. and to those who didn’t see THAT post no I haven’t got headlice!!! Only invisible ones :slight_smile:

Ha ha yes I will also make it clear Sharon isn’t louse ridden just trying to make her itchy lol Axx

And I didn’t start it. Honestly.

Back from MRI. Only had head and c spine. I thought I was supposed to be having full spine. They said that I would be called back if a full spine was needed. At least it will break up the time. As it was my creepy crawlies started to annoy me by the end of 30 mins and my twitches were starting up. At least they made sure I was comfortable so my back hasn’t suffered too much.

And Gel, you little liar!!! hehe

I only got a head and cspine 4yrs ago. Do you have a follow up ?

If anything shows up she will be in contact to arrange a meeting. If not then I’m discharged! On my neuro report it said she was getting an MRI of head and full spine and I’m sure that is what it said on the form I put in. We’ll see what happens! x

Glad you survived it ok.

Good luck with the results xx