Moving abroad with MS

Hello, I was just wanted to know if anyone has moved abroad with ms temporarily or permanently? I’m contemplating moving to Italy for a year to see if it’s suitable.

It will be hot! If it were me I couldn’t cope with that heat. I’d prefer to move to Iceland. But no - never done it so can’t be any real help.

I was in Italy for 3 months. My partner is Italian and we’ve had a baby together so trying to think best option for us but obviously ms plays part in it. I appreciate the response tho.

1 Like

Moving abroad, especially with a condition like MS, can feel daunting. When my friend relocated to Europe temporarily, they found a1autotransport.com resources super helpful for planning the move smoothly. They provided valuable tips and support throughout the process. Remember to also consult with your healthcare provider for advice tailored to your needs.

Hello. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you manage not to lose access to your treatment? I was told that if I am abroad for a number of 35odd consecutive days, I will lose access to plegridy. Have a lovely evening.