Mortgage on disability benefits

Hi,

I’m wanting to move to be closer to family plus my home no longer works for me. I have a mortgage broker who is looking at lenders that are willing to lend when my only income is benefits. I have had some quotes but wondered if anyone else has managed to get a mortgage at competitive rates.

Thanks christine

1 Like

Hello Christine.

I was always under the impression it was a combination of income and age. I know that my mortgage provider want me paid up by the time I’m 65. A broker should easily be able to give you your options.

I had a quick look:

Best wishes, Steve

1 Like

Thanks Steve, yes it should be about affordability and age to pay the loan back.yet so many lenders won’t accept benefits as income. It also been looking at lifetime mortgages where income is nit the main factor.

Thanks christine

I would recommend to look for a better company next time you will intend to take a loan or mortgage.

1 Like

If you need to get a loan, you have to be eighteen years old and have an ID. If you have these things you can contact any loan company and get a loan from them. However, loaning in person can get very boring and a lot of people do it online. There are a lot of websites that loan money, such as edullinenlaina.com, which I have personally been using, and others. You can get loans in every currency, including cryptocurrency, and this process doesn’t take long at all. In a few minutes, you will already have your thirty dollars and will be able to spend it. Good luck with your loan.

1 Like

Yes, people on Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI) who qualify for a home purchase can use their benefits to finance this move. Keep in mind that additional properties that aren’t your place of residence are considered assets that could affect your SSI eligibility. At least(removed by moderator) told me this information when I was taking a mortgage. And they are really proffesionals so I think it is right.

1 Like

I know stories of people who were lucky enough to do it. But they were only fortunate because their mortgage brokers did a great job. As a rule, banks are not interested in giving you a loan at the expense of benefits. Because those benefits are paid by the government. Accordingly, if the bank is state-owned, it’s a kind of conflict of interest . So in such cases, I would probably use Mortgage Broker Coventry. Because it’s essential to find an expert with a lot of experience. That way, it’s more likely that he will help you with these nuances, not just find you a reasonable interest rate from the bank.

1 Like