MORNING WEAKNESS

HI THERE EVERYBODY I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME.I SUFFER AN AWFUL LOT WITH TIREDNESS AS DO ALL OF US.ANYHOW OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS WHEN I,M TRYING TO GET DRESSED IN THE MORNING I GET SO TIRED.ITS NOT JUST TIREDNESS I FEEL DIZZY AND FEEL THAT IF I DON,T LAY DOWN I WILL PASS OUT.I ALSO START TO FEEL A BIT PANICKY ESPECIALLY IF I,M ON MY OWN.I DON,T KNOW IF THIS IS A NEW SYMPTOM OR SOMETHING ELSE.I,M SEEING MY NURO SOON SHOULD I MENTION IT TO HER.I DON,T WANT HER TO THINK I AM MAKING A FUSS OVER NOTHING.

That’s exactly what I get - can go weeks or months with nothing then get it out of the blue. I had a couple when I also came over all hot as well as dizzy etc - the only way I can cope with them is to lie down on the ground as I feel I will pass out otherwise. I had blood pressure taken and a twenty four hour heart monitor - all normal- as were blood tests. My GP said it was probably MS (I am afraid everything is attributed to MS now!) and was an autonomic reaction. I have no idea what that means though. I was basically told not to worry about them. It is very worrying though and not at all pleasant - I know how distressing it must be. I found if I put myself on the floor or in a chair, the feeling did pass - however it did leave me feeling shaky for an hour or two sometimes. Sorry not to be more help.