MitoQ

I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered some MitoQ today, my OH is going to take it as well, so I’ve got 3 months supply. Will let you know whether it has any effect, good or bad.

Jo x

Bump

Really hope it helps Jo let us know what you think of it!

Take care,

Nina x

It’s just arrived today, so we’re starting it tomorrow, as it says to take it in the morning.

Fingers crossed!

Jo x

So, it does seem to have a minor effect for me, but I don’t think it’s significant enough that I’ll be getting more when my current batch runs out.

I might do without till we get back from hols then give it another go for a couple of weeks just to be sure.

What about you, Clarkey, did you have any significant effects?

Jo x

Jo, I’m usually a doubting Thomas, but I have to admit my energy is improving. I haven’t had a cat nap for over a week. Sadly, my energy levels aren’t in sync with my legs, which are complaining. I bought three months supply so I shall be taking it on my holiday. I’ll need the energy as I’ll be scuba diving all week.at least I won’t need to take my vit D. The way I see it any improvement is a step in the right direction.

Have to agree that energy is improving and the shattered feeling seems to be arriving later in the day after needing to rest less. So certainly worth it so far …

Hope you have a good holiday, Clarkey, good to know you’re taking the plunge (no pun intended).

I don’t want to be too negative, as we’re in the throes of a stressful house move (still at the “will-we, won’t we exchange” stage), I suspect that nothing short of elephant strength injections of energy would help me right now, so I don’t feel like I’m really giving it a fair trial.

I got three months supply too, but I’m sharing with my OH, so only six weeks worth for me - just finished the first bottle, so am pondering whether to leave the other bottles till I can take a more objective view…

Jo x

I owe it to you all for a further update. I love MitoQ !!! It’s been years since I had so much energy. Really looking forward to my physically demanding holiday in 8 days. I have also changed my biotin to 100mg morning and 200 mg evening. I’ve had to go back on Gabapentin - Tizanadine & Baclofen a nightmare . Happy new year to all. Night in as hubby porly. How things change…

thats good to hear, how long have you been taking it ?

I’ve been taking it for four weeks. I started to notice the difference after a few days, but has gradually,got even better. Given that I’m a veggie, who loves her greens, I thought my natural intake of mitochondria should be good. I’m astounded by the improvement.

i am going to try take it again,and give it longer this time.i hope you continue getting good results.

J x

It’s obviously brilliant news that the improvement is so noticeable, but how can you tell if it’s MitoQ, or Biotin responsible?

1 Like

Ive been on Biotin since about July. I’m hoping it will slow progression. The main change after a few weeks has been no more bladder issues. What a relief! I’ll stay with biotin just for that alone, other drugs haven’t helped much.

there are downsides with MitoQ - cost, customs & my muscles ache as I’m so much more active. Onwards & upwards…

Thanks for the clarification and hope the improvements keep coming.

The MitOq works really well for me. Been on it 6 months . Also on Biotin 100mg in the morning and 200mg at bedtime. A year ago when I went to the gym I could only do 3500 metres on the rowing machine in half an hour. I am now up to 5000 metre in half and hour.

Hard to know whether it is the Biotin or MitoQ. I dont have a dx yet although PPMS is suspected but when I saw the neuro 3 weeks ago he is unsure as I am in better shape than I was a year ago.

Moyna xxx

1 Like