Forum

Minister for Disabled People

Well, I don’t know about anyone else, but our current Minister for Disabled People makes me feel very uneasy whenever I see her interviewed.

Maybe her past as a TV Presenter has been a negative influence, but anyone …and I do mean ANYONE …who agrees to be interviewed and then doesn’t answer the questions they’re asked - choosing instead to answer questions from their own imagination that were never actually asked - really, really wind me up!!

Perhaps this is just politics, as MP’s from all parties seem to be particularly able to do this.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by this?

I too get very annoyed, but they are frightened to drop their party in it, so chose to answer their own questions hence theyve blown a lot of hot air, but not directly answered the question put to them. The minister for the disabled isnt herself and probably doesnt know anyone in that position, but knows how to evade pointed questions, so good at her job for partys sake.

Frustration at politicians not being of moral fibre really makes me think we are living in a dictatorship anyway and any hope of honourable people standing up for the rights of us leaves me with a feeling there is a massive void where honourable people SHOULD BE BUT ARENT.

Im voting for the monster raving looney party next time, at least we know theyre pretty potty.

bren

x

I have never yet heard a politician who ever answered the question they were asked. They always answer the one they want to.

Actually, that is not quite true - I do have a lot of time (and respect) for Frank Field.

Geoff

the only mp i really trust is going to be the one that gets on there hands n knees, apologise for all the wrong they did to us then get dragged thru the streets with a sign around there necks saying…im a traitor, liar, thief, scam artist and persecutor of all those not rich, when that day comes then i dont trust any of them especially when they say they will stick up for our rights then turn around and relentlessly persecute us, telling us we are liars about being disabled as the mp for disabilities said the only true disabled person is one who is born disabled, thats why shes going for everyone who becomes disabled as we are now finding out

maybe i should stand for a mp position…im loony enough, wont stand for there rubbish, stand up for every one who needs it, and will never get bought off or scam anyone

True. I think Angela Eagle, MP for Wallasey (next door to Frank Field) is genuine! As for the current cabinet-posh boy toff w******.

OMG really!!! wow glad she’s looking after my needs. Saying that…we were born with this, just doesnt show for yrs and yrs. We are not be protected at all by the people who should be.

OMG really!!! wow glad she’s looking after my needs. Saying that…we were born with this, just doesnt show for yrs and yrs. We are not be protected at all by the people who should be.

yip, i read it in one of her articles someone did on her with what she said n she was saying that in her home town ithink it said that in merseyside has the highest rate of disabilty claimants n the person asked her if they were all basically lazy scroungers and she said no…typical suck up witch