marriage split not m.s

hi, im in the process of splitting from my husband.i work from home self employed because of my M.S. and only earn about £1000 a yr from this, i have a mobile home that ill be able to rent long term and the family/work tax credits will just get me and my kids through.i dont claim DLA as im pretty good most of the time as long as i dont push it. i am worried what will happen financially when the kids leave home and im on my own. i will be leaving the marriage with nothing financially. i know i will need to get hold of the CAB tomorrow but if anyone could give any advise it would be appreciated.

SO SORRY ALL I HAVE IS A HUG . AND I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU , PHIL X

If ypu are divorcing my advice is - work it out betweeen yourselves befgore the final rubber stamp. Lawyers will tell you what you want to hear, and fill their pockets at the same time. If I’d had this advice I would have saved 90k.

Mark

I can’t comment on your marriage but you say you work from home because of your ms then you say you don’t claim dla because you are pretty good most of the time. This seems a bit of a contradiction to me. I don’t know you or your symptoms but it sounds like it might be worth you trying to claim dla. Cheryl:-)

I work from home so that i can work in short bursts as working,normal hours would have me floored after a few days.i cant claim DLA because as long as i dont push it and get really tired i am mobile and able to look after myself