Mail Online-Atossers

Tried 3 times to post link without success. First page Mail online- lady declared fit for work dies 8 days later. Absolute criminal this poxy govt.

Absolutely terrible. Someone posted it on facebook.

It astounds me that the Eton Mess are getting away with this outrage.

Pat x (ps I think there’s a problem with posting links right now as they try to kill off the kitchen spammers).

They can’t get away with it for much longer surely? This is disgraceful! Teresa xx

I think they will pay the price for this at the next general election. I used to surport this government until I got my ESA questionnaire. Now i’m 100% labour. I’m hoping they will call the dogs off !!! Tim

Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
Benjamin Franklin

It could be a long wait in todays selfish society.

I hope you’re wrong Derek but I fear that you’re right! Teresa xx

Wonderful quote Derek from the wonderful Benjamin Franklin… but you are right it will take a long time.

I am still shocked when I read responses from people on FB and Twitter with the “but we have to stop people abusing the system” and “we have to save money and benefits are costing the country a fortune”.

Reminds me that actually millions of people out there believe that cr^p.

Pat x

I hope I am wrong too, but this is hardly an isolated case and the signs are not good. The Grandmother that committed suicide recently due to the heinous crime of having more than one bedroom passed almost without notice and we appear to have lost our ability to be outraged.

None of these vicious measures actually save much money, which leaves me to believe the Old Etonians are doing it because they want to and not because they need to.

Hopefully only another two years of this warped ideology.