Magic cream?

Just seen the advert on tv for Nivea where 2 ladies are in a changing room wrapped in towels.

Both have a Nivea product on the bench and are ‘smoothing’ supposed product over their arms and legs but both containers are unopened!

Must be good stuff this Nivea and lasts for ever if just putting the container close and rubbing yourself works!?!

Don’t know about you but sometimes find the adverts more entertaining than the programmes.

Ann

Well spotted Ann, I hadn’t noticed that one, I usually phase out a little when the adverts are on, especially if they’re sponsoring an ITV programme and are repeated every 15 minutes! The one that annoys me is the one for Autoglass windscreen repair where the “sudden change in temperature” apparently from the car heater, turns a chip into a crack. I’d love to know what car heats up that quickly - I used to work in car hire and have driven A LOT of different cars, not one of them could do that!

Luisa x

Hiya

Ok-this isnt a cream but another tv error!

Eastenders last night-Ben had blood on the grey hoodie-he kicked a BLUE one under the bench then put the grey one back on!

Ellie x

[quote=“chocorange”]

Hiya

Ok-this isnt a cream but another tv error!

Eastenders last night-Ben had blood on the grey hoodie-he kicked a BLUE one under the bench then put the grey one back on!

Ellie x

[/quote] Well spotted Ellie - why they had to bump off Heather - l was looking forward to seeing her in her wedding dress.

Perhaps they will bury her in it.

And what a little sh*t that Ben is. What happened to the little boy who loved to dance! - l wish they would bring back the old Ben.

OH - and l guessed right it was Frank’s mum who murdered him - in Corrie. most of my friends thought it was Michelle.

l like these intellectual programmes!!!

F.

Hiya

I must confess to rarely watching them (the soaps) and it was my 9 year old son that spotted the jumper issue!

Ellie x

"OH - and l guessed right it was Frank’s mum who murdered him - in Corrie. most of my friends thought it was Michelle.

l like these intellectual programmes!!!"

I don’t watch the soaps but you don’t need to there are so many appearances on the other programmes of the soap actors - I too had guessed that it was his Mum.

Bye the way - did Freddie Flintoff manage to get his 12 Quiness Records yesterday and was 'appearing on the most tv shows one of them?

Ann

No - he didn’t get one on The One Show - he had to duct tape Alex Jones to a wall and she had to hang there for a minute to get the record. I think she stayed taped to the wall for approx 1.5 seconds before landing on her backside on the floor. Don’t know about the rest of them.

L x

OH - and l guessed right it was Frank’s mum who murdered him - in Corrie. most of my friends thought it was Michelle.

l like these intellectual programmes!!!

F.

[/quote]

I also thought it was Frank’s mum, a shame really because she is such a good actress it would’ve been good if they could’ve kept her in.

I sky+ everything so I can fast forwards the ads, except the meercats, I really love them ( yes I know it’s sad )xxjo

Agree about the meercats! - like I said some of the adverts are better than the programmes.

We’ve just changed from Sky to BT Vision (the jury is still out on whether it was the right move, but saving £20 per month) Can still record but have to fast-forward through the adverts, however if we use ‘catch-up tv’ they cut the ads for us. Overall ‘swings and roundabouts’ not such a problem in the summer as we watch less tv and I suppose by the autumn we will have adjusted?!

Ann

Watched some of Sport Relief last night - Freddie did manage 12 - in fact he got 14 in the end, still think John Bishop’s efforts were amazing. Ann