Lustral / Sertraline / Zoloft/ depression

Hiya folks - on my usual path of feeling blue and previous posts (you will be fed up listening to me) I was prescribed Prozac and felt awful after a week on them and have returned to the GP, who now has gave me a script for Sertraline, otherwise know as Lustral or Zoloft - he told me not to take them for a few days, until Prozac is out of my system but I would appreciate anyone elses experiences with these - really would like to go without anything and the last couple of days sunshine has brightened me up a wee bit- really unsure and confused because this depression seems to go along with MS but not convinced…

Thanks again…

I’ve just started taking Seerraline too. I’m interested to know what other people’s experiences of it are!

I have just read the pack insert leaflet now I’ve taken four doses so that I’m less likely to see side effects that aren’t there. I think I may have ‘an upset stomach’ if you get my meaning. I’ll test my blood glucose levels as that can be a bit of an issue for ‘us diabetics’. I haven’t noticed any hypo symptoms.

I am hoping my depression will improve as I’ve been struggling a lot more than I have been.

I’ll let you know…

Thanks Ellen - keep in touch…