My friend (really! it's not me!) appears to be having a relapse:
- her left leg is the problem
- she thinks it's better when she gets up, but then realises it's no better
- her whole left knee feels numb to the touch
- she has a constant and severe pain in her knee
- the pain appears to be inside the knee
- her thigh and bum and foot seem to be OK
- she can't lift her leg because of stiffness and feels it's her knee that's the problem
Anybody had this? Any opinions as to whether steroids of something else would help, please?
All comments gratefully received. I'm off out for a mo but will be back later.