Left Side problems, heavy foot, essential tremor

I’m continuing to get problems down my left side, my tremor now seems to be in my left arm to the point where when bend my arm i can feel the tremor and my hand tremors as i bend my arm. It also feels slightly stuff, sometimes aches, mainly when straightened. I had a problem for two days where walking was very painful in my left foot, the tendon along the first was very sore with pressure, had to put tissue in my shoe to support it, this stopped the pain but meant i couldn’t bend my knee, it sort of disabled the tendons (this didn’t happen if i tried with my right). That pain ahs gone now, but my leg is heavy to lift when using the muscles at the back of my leg (front muscles are fine) and when i try to tap my left foot just the toes lift and flair out, the foot comes up eventually but but is an effort and feel awkward and uncoordinated. Do you think I should see my GP again or wait for neuro appointment to come through? (which i told would have happened by end of last week but still hasn’t).

Thanks

sorry that this got posted twice, i only posted it once :confused:

I should also add one muscle in my forarm seems to be always tense and large, the muscle in my right arm are soft, in the left they are hard, and one aches a little when i add pressure. This is the muscles on the inside of my arm.

Hi Mreed x If you have a good GP then why don’t you ask for a phone consultation?

Mine are great - last year when I had a bad & long relapse & while waiting for test results and to see the neuro - they told me to not hesitate to ring them with any symptoms that are worrying me. Unfortunately they are a bit helpless until diagnosis and can only give out frontline drugs in the meantime.

I don’t know if you are on any meds at the mo but I found Baclofen helped me with the muscle stiffness & spasticity xx hope this helps xxjenxx