Forum

KFC at Whitstable with grandson

I can’t sleep I feel awful so I wrote about my day, bore yourself here

http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/i-feel-absolutely-awful.html

My name is Don and I am a peptac addict

XXX

1 Like

Hey Don I can’t sleep tonight myself, one of those nights!!! Sorry you’ve not had that good a day. The KFC part sounded good though. What did you get? I love zinger burgers although I suffer later for eating one… guzzling gaviscon & popping lansoprazole like a indigestion junkie! I used to be able to eat madras curry & laugh at my dad who used be gulping down milk to help with the burn. Nowadays the hottest curry my belly is happy with is tikka masala or korma… Pah!

Tomorrow’s a new day… hope it brings you a good day!

Rosie x

Rosie I used to eat anything as well but I to have become an indigestion junkie, I am laying here feeling fine this morning but I was really ill last night and extremely breathless

Heather will get me up later and it is an extremely bright and sunny so let’s hope we can manage to get out and soak up some rays.

Don

Hope today is better for you Don? Very sunny here in Herefordshire today!

Nina x

1 Like

Hi Don hope your feeling better today, you sound a little like my daughter before she was told she has coeliac and too cut out all gluten its a in a lot of foods just read the labelling. l bet the kfc you had the flour wood have had gluten in it . Well its worth a week without it to see how you feel take care jan

1 Like

Had Fish n chips the other night and was okay, I am wide awake at 03:22 and as I lay here I am developing heart burn in the middle of my chest. More blooming peptac. I have an adjustable bed but can’t sit up enough to get rid of the burning sensation and I can hear Heather asleep in her room I am sure a cup of tea would make it feel better

Do you think she want to make tea? Shall I ask her? …,

2 Likes

Another good’n!

Montalbano was last episode Don… but tomorrow night a new Danish series starts. Called ‘1864’ it’s a family saga centred on Denmark’s war with Prussia! Now that might not sound enthralling but neither did the Danish political drama ‘Borgen’… which was absolutely brilliant!!!

Can’t wait.

KFC… mmmmmmm …

Pat xx

2 Likes

I loved Borgen and cited it when Heather said Montalbano had finished I am hooked to my subtitle Saturday

Just had porridge so I will pass on the KFC maybe I will have some later orrrrrrrrrrr as Heather has pointed out its Jacket Spud Tuna and salad so no KFC for me

3 Likes

Man cannot live on KFC alone.

Pat xx

3 Likes

The jacket spud and tuna is a favourite of mine Don, so I will pass on the KFC, I am so easily pleased. Lol

No rain here today …yippee

Pam x

2 Likes

Pam I love a nice Jacket spud Heather has bought some ENORMOUS ONES so maybe we will share one (Idoubt that will actually happen) I like my tuna mixed with salad cream Heather will go for mayonnaise so As Pat Says man cannot live by KFC alone it needs a side order of bacon sarnies with fish n chips for dessert.

Don

3 Likes