Kesimpta Journey

Hi everyone, I’m Rosemary and I’m in my second month of taking Kesimpta and just wanted to check-in, to see how other people are finding the treatment, if they are new to it, or have been on it for a while. I’m not sure what I was expecting I was hoping that it would start to dampen down symptoms a lot more ( maybe bit to early yet). I was finally diagnosed in September 2022 (that’s another story within itself! lol), I had 2 relapses before I had started the treatment. Still trying to get my head round RRMS, feels like there’s no break from it at all… It felt like the relapses this year only gave me 6 week break before a new symptom came along. I’m having a lot of issues with my mobility and joint pain. RRMS feels like the disease that just keeps giving lol. I can honestly say though I have not had any spasms, tremors and a lot less numbness since I started the treatment in October. Anyhow, I’d really appreciate your thoughts about how you are getting on with Kesimpta and other DMT’s. Thanks in advance.

1 Like