Just had the best news!!!

Hi everyone

Hope today is being kind to you all

I have just had a email from my big Sis who lives in Australia and she is coming home

to see us…yippee…tears running down my face with happiness, not sure

of the date but sometime next year.

Apart from my hubby, children and grandchildren, she is my only relative, and she is

MY big sis , and I must go and calm down now, shaking from head to foot with excitement.

Bye for now my friends

Pam

Hi Pam, How lovely for you! Something to look forward to. There’s nothing like family. I’m very lucky to have two wonderful sisters who live close and can’t imagine them living far away. Enjoy the excitement of it all and start planning the party!!! Chris x

Hi Pam Wonderful news - I’m so pleased for you. I’m really close to my sister so I understand how excited you are. Teresa xx

Hi Chris

Definitely something to look forward to, a light on the horizon. There is only me

and my big sis and she has lived in Australia for 38 years, almost a lifetime, but

she IS coming home for a visit…great.

Pam

Hi Chris

Definitely something to look forward to, a light on the horizon. There is only me

and my big sis and she has lived in Australia for 38 years, almost a lifetime, but

she IS coming home for a visit…great.

Pam

Hi Teresa

It’s been such a long time since she last came, but will have to try and keep my excitement in check.

Even though we have been such a long way away for 38 years, we are soooooo close, talk and email every week, but it will be so nice to be able to cuddle her.

Pam x

Yes, I get that Pam - there’s is nothing like being able to hug our loved ones. How long since you last saw her? Teresa xx

Hi Teresa

She has lived in Aussieland for 38 years and the last time we saw each other was 17 years ago,

I bet we have both changed a bit!!

Pam x

Wow Pam, What a joyous meeting you will have. You must be elated at the thought of seeing her and yes I guess you both will have changed a tad! Teresa xx

Fantastic news Pam!

my sister lives 10 mins away from me - cant imagine not seeing her for 17 days never mind 17 years.

Enjoy every moment. Hope it’s a long visit - you will have lots to catch up on.

Teresa. x

Great news Pam!!!

How lovely for you both!

I’m very close to both of my sisters. One lives in Italy so don’t see her so much… but luckily every few months. The other lives in London so am very lucky that I see her every couple of weeks.

Will be so lovely for you both! Very happy for you.

Pat x

Hi Teresa,

Oh what I would give to have my sis living 10 mins from me, it’s been a long time and I expect all we both

will be doing is drying one another’s tears!

Pam x

Hi Pat

It is great news Pat, I can’t wait! It will be fantastic for both of us, mind you all those miles between us

but we are still sooooooo close, email and talk on the phone each week. Same as I always say to her,

we are only a thought away, if we close our eyes and just imagine…we could be in the same room.

Hope all is well for you and everyone.

Pam x

How lovely to have such great news Enjoy, M

Hi M

Thanks, yes it is fantastic news, but I need to come down off this "high"

because it is making me so exhausted!!

Pam