Just checking

Got to make sure the avatar is just right.

Liz

WHAT!!! Where is my avatar? That Val has something to do with this…back to the drawing board…I’ll get her…

evil cackle

At last…she may be wearing me down bit by bit, but I still have some of my own free will left.

An explanation for newbies - I was once the only Moderator, and I would not allow the C word to be used before December. Val has been using some weird psychological techniques so I can now say Christmas instead of jolly red fat man time.

Liz [Moderator]

I have sent eight and bought loads more stamps…£28 for stamps…better tell everyone to keep their cards because it’ll be tha last for a few years!!

xx

Surely your little picture should be a panda?

I hope it gets there in time…you know what the post is like

xx

Why?

xx

It amuses me that there are more pandas in Scotland than Tory MP’s and I got a bit carried away. Sorry.

Ahh, a fellow humbug lover!

Clare xxx

My avatar thinks yours looks very tasty.

Alison

x

I WANT A LIKE BUTTON!

LOL

Karen x

That is true - but remember that this Scot is living in the heart of England doing missionary work.

There is no doubt that the pandas will do wonders for the Scottish Economy. I could cee them in the Scots parliament…which is made partly of bamboo anyway.

x

There are quite a few of us around but it is a bit of an underground movement otherwise we are too easily outed…

Liz

I should clarify… I want a like button because this thread is brilliant :slight_smile: Thanks Liz :slight_smile:

Kx

Very nearly like old times. I am most dreading the Spring when bonnie gets her wee birds out.

*disables rude word filter… What… My Great Tits? Then we could get Gary T and his Cockchaffers… Bonnie xxx

[quote=“Val”]

Liz, you might want to be a bit careful mentioning those ‘birds’. Don’t forget Gary t is back so things could quickly get out of hand!

[/quote] Ha ha Valerie!! Look at the time of my post before you. Great minds eh? xxxxxxx

Now I’m just checking out my new seasonal avatar. It’s an old friend of mine…

Bonnie xx

Darn… you can’t read the slogan!!

It reads “Reindeers keep falling on my head”

Back to the drawing board

Bonnie xxx