Ok 3rd neuro in 3 years!
I went armed with copies of all my MRIs, plus a typed report of medical history with regard to neuro problems. She basically admitted that it is best to stick with one neuro, although different neuros may diagnose a different thing. The latter point I did not find terribly reassuring - ie do I just pick the DX I fancy. I explained that I just wanted to know which opinion she agreed with so I could follow that course.
Anyway she is going to ask her radiologist to review all my scans and come up with a report. Although she did say that it is possible to have a CIS possibly due to a virus then recover only to have spasticty develop over a long period due to some nerve damage that occurred at the time. Therefore spasticity can continue to get worse even if there is no new disease activity or progression.
I will wait and see what she comes up with.
Keep you posted