Jeeeez!!!!

O.K. this is looking promising. DM me if you experiencing anything else, I will be able to pick up it quicker. At the moment we’re not recieving email notifcations when someone replies to your post (as you know) - also soon to be fixed. Thanks everyone for your help and patience with this.

Steph (admin)

1 Like

Still getting timed out & have to re-check for lots of missing letters

Ths is jus too difficult…missin leters!!!

Hi,

Apologies for the continued problems with ‘timing out’ whilst you’re composing a post that some of you are experiencing. The issue is being looked into, but I am afraid we may have to pick this up again on Monday. Thanks again for your patience and bearing with us.

Steph (admin)

I’ve had the same, there obviously are a lot of problems to sort out, it’s a shame it’s frustrating for us and must be very frustrating for those trying to correct it.

MS turns unpatient people into very patient people, it’s certainly a learning curb in so many ways.

Wendy x

It was certainly still happening on Friday afternoon - I lost a lengthy reply that it would neither post nor allow me to copy. Unfortunately I had forgotten that the same thing had happened the day before.

Short messages seem to be fine, but anything longer is wasted effort at the moment, I’m afraid.

Alison

Speak for yourself, Wendy. There’s been language in this house, I can tell you!

Alison

2 Likes

I’ve given up trying to post anthing too long

Will be down to one word replies soon. Also trying not to make Too many typos, take too long to correct

Things like this are happening to me all of the time Alison, my hands press the wrong key and I’ve lost the message,b… printers waste more paper than I’m willing to own up to… I’m tired of stressing about it. I used to get cross with this site and do hope it sorts itself out soon but s… happens, I just copy and paste my message, start another page and try again.

take care, or as my daughter would say, Sending sunrays filled with tropical fishes and durian fruit .

Wendy x