i am looking for some advice please, my wife was on tysabri for the past 2 yrs now. She is 31 yrs old and all was going fine. She had her latest bloods come back as JCV positive so she now has a decision to make on what treatment to go onto if any? She is worried about the possibility of getting PML and is thinking of not doing any treatments going forward. The treatment we have been advised to go onto is Gilenya. i was wondering if anyone has been in the same position and have any advice for me going forward as i am very worried about her?
thanks in advance