Is there any private hospital in UK for HSTC?

Hi all!

Can anybody tell if is there any clinic or private hospital in UK making HSTC for rrmss??

Do they have a criteria as strict as NHS?
Do they normally have a long waiting list?
Thanks in advance.

Hello Sergio

I’ve just replied to you on your other thread - but then saw this: https://www.mssociety.org.uk/research/latest-research/latest-research-news-and-blogs/7-things-you-need-to-know-about-hsct

So it might be possible in the U.K. - at a cost (of course).

Sue

Jiji

I’m so crazy about topic that I had already read that page :slight_smile:

I do insist, my friend called Gustavo had that treatment and MS just stopped…

Damage already done is still with him, so my thought is… I wanna punch this S… before it’s too late…

I saw there are private hospitals in Londres making HSTC, am I right??

What I am gonna tell you it’s completely true as it appeared on newspapers in Spain… A woman who had ms for several years, wanted to be treated with hstc in Spain, and doctor tell her ‘go home’… Well, this woman developed a cancer blood so the HSCT was the only treatment for her cancer…

You know what!? She stopped cancer and MS… And it’s not the only story I have read about…

Sue you are in my heart!!!

Hi!

Yes; I have been doing extensive research as I am also thinking to do this before it’s too late. Here in London it’s VERY expensive I think I saw it’s around £50,000 to 100,000! The best one is aparently in Mexico and research shows it’s around £43,000. This was the option I thought! It’s a lot of money so maybe no buying of a house for me and saving for this!!

This was posted a while ago so not sure what has taken place since, have you found somewhere that will do it?