Inheritance stuff

My partner has advanced MS. Her Dad is very old and is hoping to pass on as much as he can when he dies without it damaging her benefits. Just so we have the best possible fighting fund for her when things get worse still. Does anyone have knowledge of this sort of thing? Or better still can recommend a financial adviser in this field. Many thanks.

He needs to look at trusts, for both cash & savings and for property.

I’ve just been through a similar exercise with my Dad following my Mum’s death earlier this year. Talk to Russell Ford (, 0116 365 4988) - he’s a solicitor who specialises in wills, probate, trusts & IHT.