I had hard news today

Pat,

i am loving your style, I too have found that my MS has added to my knowledge and expanded my mind and given ne the tools to cope with other stuff.

Good luck with your “new” normal.

Mick

5 Likes

That’s the spirit Pat, you are a strong woman, stronger even more than you thought, cos MS has made you that way.

We are all MS warriors here, sending you positive ‘warrior vibes’ to you.

Have a good weekend, lovely sunny day here, and after 13 hours sleep, I feel better!

Pam x

4 Likes

You are a true warrior pat,well and truly

J x

5 Likes

Dear Pat,

I’m really sorry to hear this news.

I wish you all the strength in the world to deal with everything, and I hope that you to recover from this additional burden quickly. It is very positive that it has been caught early.

Wishing you well.

5 Likes

Sorry to be late posting a reply Pat!

I’m so sorry to hear your news.

You’re such an amazing support to everyone on here, isn’t it true the best people have the worst things happen to them.

I’m in total admiration of the way in which you are dealing with it!

Sending you huge hugs and positive vibes.

Much love,

Nina x

4 Likes

I’ve been sitting think what to write for a while, thinking of you! Support is where we are when you need us, we are after all the gang, with many strong s. Mx

4 Likes

Pat big hugs from Heather and me. Lots and lots of love XXX

Don and Heather

5 Likes

So glad to hear that and agree in so many ways… I used to faint during/after a blood test and now I’m randomly giving an extra couple of vials for clinical trials - MS certainly changes perspective doesn’t it My little sister’s friend has just had her final chemo and is hoping her hair hurries up!

Loving seeing how much support the gang have drummed up - I truly don’t know how I’d have coped this far without you all… I have my 3rd MS diagnosis anniversary approaching at the end of this month

Take care Pat, we’ll wait for your updates

Sonia xxx

3 Likes

Oh Pat, I have only just seen your post. I dont pop in on this board every day, so I missed it the day you posted.

Oh Pat, when I read the news I swore out loud. Poor pat, our very dear Pat.

You and I have been buddies a while now and I feel awful for you.

I know you`re not feeling sorry for yourself and are about as ready as you can be for the surgery.

I know you know we are all rooting for you my darlin.

Love you.

Pollyxxx

3 Likes

I was so sorry to read about your bad news.

Just wanted to send you lots of love and good wishes.

You have been a huge help to me and others on this forum and we will all be there for you. Mind you, you always give the best advice.

((((Hugs))))

H xxx

3 Likes

Pat,

I’m so sorry to hear your hard news - you’re such a support to me and I suspect everyone else on this forum.

Sending you ((((hugs)))) and hoping everything goes well.

Jo xx

3 Likes

Hi Pat,

When i thought about what i would say to you about your cancer diagnosis it occurred to me that we dont know what each other looks like or what colour of hair someone has .Yet despite what we dont know there is a bond between people on here that is difficult to define. All i know is that i wanted to offer my support to you and wish you a speedy recovery and to say a big THANK YOU for all support to me in answering my endless questions and worries.

Christine xx

4 Likes

Thank you again everyone for wonderful supportive posts! It’s very special for me to have the support of this community.

My son and his wife are coming down from Lincoln on day of surgery to be there when I wake up. 6 people have offered to stay with Dickie while I’m in hospital. One friend offered to fly over from California!

I was still thinking there was a chance I might be in that 5% of people who have something that mimics cancer…but have now learnt there is no way they would have told me it was cancer unless they were positive. I’m glad to know that. Somehow hope can be unbearable in these situations.

Hope you all had a nice Sunday. I’ve been lying on bed watching TV with Dickie curled up next to me.

Thanks again gang,

Pat xx

4 Likes

How wonderful your friend saying she would come over to look after dickie you must be so special to a lot of people.Keep positive knowing we are all behind you.Thinking of you .love jox

5 Likes

Pat I’m very sorry to hear your news. I haven’t been on the internet for a few days and I’m so sad that this has happened to you. You’re an amazing lady who always supports so many of us, I have definitely appreciated all the excellent advice and support you’ve given me. I wish there was some way I could help you, I love your fighting attitude, it’s exactly what you need. You cope so well with your MS and have the strength to come out of this well.

If the road gets a bit bumpy you know you have many friends here. You’re in my thoughts and if you need to chat or rant I’m here.

Best wishes

Cath xx

5 Likes

Hello, Pat.

I’ve just switched on after a few days up north. Apart from the physical trauma, it can be a real psychological blow. There you are, coping with all the usual things when you are knocked over by a pile driver.

Time for big hugs and good vibes. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Steve x

3 Likes

eee Pat! Just look at all these lovely well wishers, spurring you on and holding your hand over the internet waves.

We`re all rooting for you.

Lovely lady.

pollx

3 Likes

Sorry about your bad news. Best wishes,

2 Likes

Sending much love and strength to Pat …the matriarch of us PPMSers!

4 Likes

Hi, Snow Leopard, wow hard news but so glad that you felt you could share your experience. As many have said we are here to offer support in whatever way we can, listen, share a rant or a moan or send a message of encouragement. One thing is for sure we are all in it together. All for one, one for all. Wishing you well over the next few days and weeks. LouLou x

2 Likes