I am on cloud 9

Hi all

In the midst of all the c**p ms throws at me, today I will not let it get rid of my feeling of euphoria, cos MY team Bristol City got promoted back to the championship…woohoo

Tomorrow undoubtedly ms will win…but hey tomorrow is another day.

Have a good day everyone.

Pam x

1 Like

Yaaay…lets hear it for Pams team!

Seize every up moment and milk it for all you can!

pollx

2 Likes

Well done Bristol City!!!

Pat xx

1 Like

Congratulations and they will forever be immortalised in rhyming slang in my part of London. Mind you, I wasn’t too impressed when the newly promoted team of Gerry Gow & Tom Ricthie won 0-2 at Highbury (I think), but that was 1976 and I am over it now.

2 Likes

It appears the score was 0-1, but it was 39 years ago.

1 Like

Nice one Pam.

In 1989 I remember seeing Tranmere beat Bristol City 5-0 at Prenton Park. Keith Hackett was the referee-it was on a Friday night as he was doubling up with the FA cup quater final between Everton and Wimbledon on the Sunday… Now poor old Rovers could do with a few such emphatic wins otherwise they’re out. Such a shame if they go.

Best wishes, Steve.

1 Like

Well done City! Thought of you when I saw the Bradford result this morning. I bet all the Robins fans who made the long journey up there will treasure the memory of that night for ever!

hornets got a good result tonight too, everyone else won last night so we had the pressure on to do likewise at Forest.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, taking it easy today, but so excited I could scream.

I suppose the saying that little things please little minds should be used here lol

Hope today is good for you all.

Pam x

1 Like

Pleased for you Pam! Thought of you when I heard the news!

Nina x

1 Like

Hi Pam Don’t know much about football but if it has made your day, Good on them. Mags xx

1 Like

Haven’t watched much football for years but I feel your excitement.

Well done Bristol City

Jan x

1 Like

Cherry on the top today we are champions…woo hoo

Pam x