Housing Benefit Forms and Renewal.

For those of us who have difficulty getting to a local housing office due to disability and/or site problems.

Do not stress out and get upset over these things.

You can ring your local housing office and you can have a home visit.They will see proof of earnings or benefits and fill the forms in for you note your evidence and take your form back to the office for you.

As my housing office NEVER send large envelopes out to return the form so I then ring up and have to ask for a stamped adress enevelope to be sent out,why they cannot pop in and envelope when they send the form I do not know.

I know some of you already know this but its just a thought to help others.