hooray I passed my exams

Hi to you all - I just wanted to post that I have passed with all Distinctions my 2nd year of Hairdressing its been a long hard 2 years (being diagnosed during the 1st year after 2 months at college) but I carried on despite obvious difficulties and setbacks - I was determined to do my very best and pass no matter what - as it happens I did get all Distinctions so I must have done pretty well! I couldnt have done it without the fantastic help from my tutors the 2 Traceys and the support from my class mates & help from Warrington Collegiate - a massive thanks to them all xx I hope this will help others who are maybe thinking of going onto further education or doing a short course at college - YOU CAN DO IT - I did and i’m not exactly clever ha ha. Hope this helps - thanks for reading this. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hooray! You clever girl…good for you.

It is even more amazing that you have achieved so much, when you struggle with your MS.

This is a very positive post, which I hope will inspire others.

Can I book in for a cut and colour please…mates rates!

luv Pollx

Congratulations, great post, goes to show what you can achieve with a bit of positivity xxxx

Well done! Colour and cut for me too please! Can i book in the same time as Poll as i fancy a coffee and chat as well. Thanks. Teresa.x

well i want cut n colour too! group booking and please make sure the coffee pot is full.

Well done you

Sonia x

Congratulations, you have done brilliantly, and yes, a very positive post. Cheryl:-)

Well done. You’ve worked hard and got what you deserve. A nice positive bit of news.

Min x

Well done. I would imagine hairdressing is not easy with MS as you have to be on your feet all day so that’s quite an achievement.

Tracey x