Herbals for fatigue/tiredness

Hi, I am just wandering what herbal other’s take that they feel helps tiredness/fatigue. I don’t get it really bad but returning to work soon following sick leave due to HSCT. And I want to be prepared as I have a really busy job. Would appreciate recommendations.

i have been look at the Coq10 and l carnitine? Also Ginko Bilbao.

Xxx

COQ10 is good.

i have tried the others but they aren’t as effective.

B12 is the best.

your gp could prescribe it as an injection.

or you can get an oral spray from holland and barrett.

You could also consider the Floradix range of tonics. I find it good for keeping the fatigue at bay. I use the Liquid Iron but there are many variants available.

In addition to supplements you may wish to consider following the Swank/Jelinek diets. Essentially they are wholefood, vegan diets supplemented with oily fish twice a week or so. The diets are low in saturates with plenty of salads, vegetables and fruit. Forgive me if you are already familiar with these.

The following website will give you plenty of tips and you can also claim a free book.

Best wishes

Alun

I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 95 but had my first symptoms in 87. I tried Betaseron for about 6 years or so. In 2012 I went to a care facility, life was too difficult at home for my husband and family. I have tried several types of medications. I thought you just have to let it run its course; both my legs were spasming mostly at night which makes sleeping difficult.My multiple sclerosis got significantly worse and unbearable because of my cognitive thinking… I lost touch with reality. Last year I started on the Multiple Sclerosis natural herbal formula we ordered from GREEN HOUSE HERBAL CLINIC, We spoke to few people who used the treatment here in Canada and they all gave a positive response, my symptoms totally declined over a 7 weeks use of the Green House multiple Sclerosis disease natural herbal formula. I am now almost 73 and doing very well, the disease is totally reversed! (Edited) I am thankful to nature, herbs are truly gift from God. I will keep sharing more awareness, Share with friends!!

Be wary of l-carnitine if you have thyroid problems.

Can I ask why? I suspect I may have some thyroid issues so going to get it checked. Xxx

I usually check out the website below before taking any new supplements, but just google carnitine and thyroid and it is backed up by other sites - so this is one supplement I just don’t risk (I have an underactive thyroid) - (hypo = underactive, hyper = overactive)

says:

Thyroid hormone interacts with L-CARNITINE
L-carnitine seems to decrease how well thyroid hormone works in the body. Taking L-carnitine with thyroid hormone might decrease the effectiveness of the thyroid hormone

Cat woman what dose of Coq10 do you use? Do you get it from Pharmacy or order from Amazon?

I was looking at these as I used to take a lemon flavoured oil with good Dha in it but I think it may no longer be available in liquid, so next would be capsels I’m better at swallowing now and of course they are cheaper than liquid.

Ann x