help needed

On my mri request form it says , poly sginpleurdia/sia .not sure what the word is that s what it looks like on the form lol , any ideas on what it could be . upper and lower limbsensory disturbunces in spine, Significant which he underlined structual abnormality .

Any ideas would be much appreciated , especially what the poly word could be .

Many thanks x

Poly usually just means multiple/many, but I’m afraid I haven’t a clue about the rest! Doctor’s handwriting?!

Karen x