Having a down day - help!!

Hi last year my MS which had been more or less manageable deteriorated to such an extent that I am now more or less bedridden for much of the day and have to be hoisted from bed to wheelchair. I’m trying to stay positive but the thought that this will be my life now is daunting to say the least. Not sleeping well either so n

1 Like

Hi Essie,

So sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time. It is not always possible to be positive. Sometimes we have to admit that these issues are flippin’ awful. You should feel confident that if you tell people they wont judge, they will cut you some slack and be there for you no matter what. I really hope that you feel better about stuff really soon.
All the best
Mick

2 Likes

I am so sorry to read this. i am assuming you have support around you though, please reach out to them for help as well. do you have RRMS and in relapse etc, all i can do is send you a hug. keep reaching out and chatting. xxx

1 Like

Thanks so much for replying to my first forum post. My MS started as Relapsing etc as far back as 1972 - changed to secondary about 20 years ago but the big blow happened eighteen months ago when I woke up to find I just couldn’t do a thing. Was very low yesterday but managed to get some sleep last night and I have been out to do some shopping today. Enjoy the
weekend.

Hi now there you see hope you dont over do it ok. xxxxx glad you felt better. xxx