Has anyone had these symptoms?

Anon. I don’t understand your reluctance to tell your neurologist of these episodes. Surely to have a good relationship with him/her, you have to have total honesty and trust? By telling of these episodes tests can be performed and medication prescribed if necessary. Incidently, it sounds like classic Petit Mal to me. Imagine this occurring in the bath?! Read and take note of post 17 above. As for being afraid to relax or go to sleep…do you really need that with ms, when you need to avoid stress as much as possible and get quality sleep? Mention it to your gp and your neurologist. It is your health therefore your responsibility.

HiI have had MS for 16 years. During this time I have always had episodes, if you wish to call them that, which start with da ja voue/memories or very intense flashbacks that I cannot pinpoint. These cause me to panic, be nauseous and lost in thought. I’m shaky and words are hard to get out at times. I’m terrified everytime this happens. It literally drains me. I’ve never told my nuerologist about this for fear of it being look at as made up. Since yesterday evening to right now, ive experienced 12 episodes. I’m afraid to relax or go to sleep. So glad to hear there are others with MS experiencing very similar if not identical experiences.

I found out about a new MS i have never ever heard of yesterday looking for something else actually.

but this Tumefactive MS has seizures.

Thanks for sharing this knowledgable post