Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

Who`ll be up and celebrating?

I`ll be in bed and may, just may, have an extra cocoa!

luv Pollyxx

1 Like

by heck Poll you know how to celebrate…i am already in bed have been for weeks…a ‘friend’ who knows how bad i am , just asked me what plans i have for tonight lol…i feel so so annoyed, i said due to me being stuck in bed i cant see me doing very much…is it me…lol… she says sahking her head

J x

1 Like

Mrs J , I bet you can party hard in your head, I know I can do anything in mine,think I will go to a Rio carnival tonight…

all the best Mick

1 Like

I’ll be asleep come midnight, unless the blasted fireworks wake me up. Which reminds me I must tell my son not to message me a Happy New Year he can do that in the morning

Rio Carnival sounds like a plan Mick If you see someone pushing a rollater it might be me.

Happy New Year

Jan X

1 Like

lol think i will join you Mick,i always wanted to go to Rio…were going to party fiesta, all night long lol…

1 Like

Well I will be in my bed as I am working tomorrow but I might dream of Rio as in my dreams I can run, dance and do anything I want.

Mags xx

2 Likes

I was a rubbish dancer pre MS but now in my head I am a salsa king, plus I am now a world class slalom skier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds like you might enjoy BBC radio 6 (digital) 7PM tonight there is a great sounding show

1 Like

Happy New Year to all of you. I’ll be in bed too, already showered and in my pj’s. I’m sure many would think my life is sad but I’m extremely happy with it.

Take care everyone

Cath x

1 Like

Happy New year guys

1 Like

Happy new year Don

J x

1 Like

Happy New Year Poll and everyone!

I was woken up at midnight by fireworks and car horns hooting…Dickie wasn’t pleased either…but hey it wasn’t that many years ago that I would have been joining in the fun so don’t think I can complain!

Wishing everyone a good 2016,

Pat xx

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!

went to bed at 11.15 (very late for me), fell asleep at 11.45 or so, only to be woken up by Ruth 10 minutes later so we could hear the chimes together, then out like a light again.

A bit different from all those NYE’s playing to 1am for ceilidhs!

1 Like

Happy New Year All!

I did see it in, but only because I don’t sleep well these days. Time was (all of my life until about 5 years ago) when I went to sleep and that was it for about 9 hours. Now I can’t get to sleep. When I eventually do nod off I wake up all the time. Ahhhhhhhhh, still I suppose I am not alone in that.

I went to Rio once many years ago. I enjoyed it but I wans’t there for NYE. I was upset by the poverty sitting cheek by jowl by the super rich. I am sure it hasn’t changed. Anyway…

TAke good care all

Anne

x

Happy New year everyone. I didn’t see the new year in either, my bed was calling too loudly. Apparently there was a lot of noise but I never heard a thing. Let’s hope 2016 brings good things to all of us.

Cath x

So I wasnt alone in my bed…that`s some big bed eh?

luv Pollx

ps dreaming of dancing, running, whatever happens to me too!