Were can u download a grant application from the site does anyone know

Is this any help


Been on that site but Still doesn’t give me the grant application unless I can’t see it

A grant for larger adaptations to your home apply through your local council:

A Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) can be used for a wide range of adaptations to the home, for example to improve access or make your property safer. In England, Wales and Northern Ireland you can apply for one from your local authority. For Scotland, similar help is available through the Scheme of Assistance.

On page 10 of this MS Society document you can download.

MS Society grants

The MS Society has an Individual Support Grants Scheme,

through which we can award grants towards home adaptations or

essential home repairs – after the outcome of a DFG or Scheme

of Assistance application is known.

An application form is available from your local MS Society

branch or from the Grants Team in our UK offices. In England,

Wales or Northern Ireland, contact

or call 020 8438 0700. In Scotland, email grantsscotland@ or call 0131 335 4050.