Goodbye for a while

The boards are back (although I still can’t log in) just in time for me to say goodbye for a while. I’m moving into my adapted bungalow on Monday and I won’t have broadband at the new address until the 15th. I’m packing up my computer next so I won’t be around to enjoy the boards as they get sorted. Looking forward to everything being perfect by the time I get back. I will have so much time on my hands when I don’t have to struggle up and down stairs that I’ll need something to do. Jane

Hi Wendels Not sure what you mean about not being logged as you are able to post? Greg [admin]

Good luck weith the move,hope it all goes smooth !! jaki xx :slight_smile:

Good luck with the move.

Wendels wrote:

The boards are back (although I still can’t log in) just in time for me to say goodbye for a while. I’m moving into my adapted bungalow on Monday and I won’t have broadband at the new address until the 15th. I’m packing up my computer next so I won’t be around to enjoy the boards as they get sorted. Looking forward to everything being perfect by the time I get back. I will have so much time on my hands when I don’t have to struggle up and down stairs that I’ll need something to do. Jane

:stuck_out_tongue: Hope the move goes well and is not as much trouble as this site has been. Hopefully back to normal now. XXX S

Good luck with the move and I hope you spend many a good year in your new home. It will be lovely not to have to climb a mountain everytime you need to move from room to room, I know I too changed accommodation, it will be like a very good holiday, with lots to look forward to. Wishing you a very happy, healthy, wealthy future. Luv bren xxx :smiley:

Good Luck with the move and best wishes for your new home

Have a happy move and look forward to seeing your posts when you get back xx Maria.

How exciting!!! Sure it’ll make the world of difference to you :slight_smile: I hope the move goes super smoothly :slight_smile: Karen x