Good Morning and Horrible Murderousness..

Oh, the night is long, filled with waking every couple of hours, my nervous system fizzling like a Formula One winner’s champagne celebration… I stumble/stretch around the flat until I feel the situation is (relatively) back under control, go back to bed and the whole process begins again…

Then my bladder decides it not getting enough attention…

Ho hum…

Anyway, here at least, I’m reasonably confident the experiences I’ve described above won’t be an unfamiliar experience to many…

This has been the way of things for approximately 3yrs… (DX-2012)

These inconveniences are not the significant issue for me though, oh no…

After spending a long night on the storm-tossed seas of Morphous, I crash into the rosy dawn with nothing but MURDER (!) on my mind…

Under normal circumstances I’m quite a passive type and find the images my mind can conjour up quite distressing. This Red Mist is an equal opportunities monster and will tear apart anyone/thing in focus regardless of age/gender/ethnicity…

Today was bad… but no one had to die… Tomorrow the world might not be so lucky…
(wot U lukin at, Pal…?)

1 Like

Oh dear me CR78, what a terrible time you are enduring.

I feel you would benefit from an open and frank conversation with your GP.

Oh might it be that you are on some kind of medication which is causing your distressed night times?

I dont quite know what else to say.

Boudsx

Seas of Morphous?

Do you mean codeine? an opiate? If so, Snap! I take codeine phosphate and it is so soothing.

Yea I know the risk of addiction but needs must when the devil drives.

I understand your need to murder but suppose (and hope) it’s MS that you want to make horrid mess off.

I’ll join in.

Poor sleep turns normally-equable me into an unhinged maniac too. I hope that tyou are welcomed into the arms of Morpheus with sweet dreams tonight.

Alison

OMG this is me! So when I’m hauled off to clink for “letting him have it” I’ll just plead it’s my MSs’ fault and walk free, although sometimes prison seems more appealing than listening to himself banging on about his bleeding hobbies for hours on end.

bad enough we’ve got all the physical stuff but pile on brain ache and it’s just like the perfect storm. I think some of us deserve a medal.