Good afternoon peps & an UPDATE!

So you think that strangers running about this forum offering ‘medication’ is NOT disturbing, if my shaking things up stops it then I for don’t care what anyone thinks of me…that is a positive action.

Thank you Chris.

H

xx

Thank you, I’ve you as well & I’m glad I don’t offend you!

H

xxxx

But we no longer have Holly Molly the 200 TDI, she went to a new home last monday. As of this coming wednesday you’ll have to find a filter set for a RR Vogue Autobiography…

H

xxxx

Hello Mrs!

I’m so glad that the issues Robert was facing are finally over, tell him i was asking for him. Great to see you back on here and hopefully we’ll get a lunch date at the Easter holidays.

Paula xx

RR Vogue Autobibliography! Lord and Lady Muck springs to mind,but once the locals realise it is you, business as usual But if they are the wheels for the job, amen.The poor thing must be really confused so far from Chelsea.

Much more appropriate than A Porsche Pointless, or Audi Awful.Does the pony sit in the front whilst every body else is in the back?

Wb x

Hi Hazel

Nice to see you back!

Good to hear that everything has finally been settled…finally, and I hope you and Robert took his former employer’s to the cleaners regarding £’s wise.

Now…heard any funnie’s lately?

Jacky x

Hi Hazel, I’m glad things are sorted with Rob’s job even if it’s not the result you wanted,it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. At least it’s done now so no more stress about it for you.

Good to have you back,take care,xxjo

Hiya

I have tried my best to give you the same support that your bra gives you! *hides…

Good news,I am almost fully recovered from my bugs so hope to catch you both in the near future.

Remember to choose somewhere I can land my plane

XXX

Yes please, lunch with luveeeeerly friends…bring it on Paula.

xxxx

Thank you, the support from so many on here was a huge help.

I promise to do the ‘nuts’ for you.

H

xxxx

The pony can sit in the front if it likes, there are tv’s in the back! Mind you we would have to get Amy (from the stables) out because she says she is living in the back just because of the heated seats…

xxxx

I think you are right, it may well be a blessing in disguise, thank you so much for being there for us.

H

xxxx

You madam are far to small to support my chest & you know it, every time I give you a hug you go deaf!

Great news, swap bugs for hugs.

We love our little Bells.

xxxx

Glad to hear it Greg, I must say I would not expect otherwise from the mods who are here, I should have looked to see who they were before I commented, so a giant sorry for them.

Hazel

Thank you so much for putting me straight, BUT if you have missed the ‘disturing issues’ perhaps you should find out about them before you set yourself loose on me.

Now can we agree to whatever & leave this alone.