MRI on both ears and on nerve, waiting for results. Seeing ENT on the 25th November. Wrote to Neuro to let him know about MRI as he can request a retrieval from the hospital. Still awaiting for muscle biopsy which I am not looking forward too. Changed my GP and the new one seems more forward thinking so it offers me relief, I was really reluctant to change, but I am glad I did. Had a letter about PIP application and they are writing to one of the medical professionals I gave them and will let me know if I need a medical assessment, have others had this please?
its exhausting trying find diagnosis.
i wish everyone well