Forum

Frazer and the fox poo

We’ve just come back from a couple of nights at Dumfries. It was just Lee and myself and Frazer. My sister came over to look after the girls . We had a wonderful time but needless to say i am exhausted . One of the highlights was cycling through Galloway forest …well Lee cycling and me in my trusty wheelchair. Frazer was so funny , he gets so confused he always thinks Lee’s bike is a wheelchair and dashes up along side the left of him desperately trying to keep up. As the title says the worst thing he did was to find a wonderful smell ( Fox poo ) and roll in it …We spent half an hour in the disabled loo trying to wipe the offending stinky black off him, the mud comes off but the smell doesnt…the problem was we were eating out that night … I wondered why all the tables were empty around us, thankfully he lay under the table and didn’t budge. Back at home last night we managed to shower him …with a lot of help from Lee , he’s been sulking ever since. I never shower him I always take him to a dog groomers, because I don’t have the energy, but unfortunately i had no choice. Ive been rather foolish , or maybe too adventurous and said i would go to a Harry Styles concert with Isabelle…apart from being exhausted already im a bit nervous , its my very 1st concert ever. Ive been to theaters and events before, but never a concert. It’s Frazers and Isabelles first one too. Thankfully Frazer smells as sweet as a rose. Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

Just on our way back home …It was exhausting . Isabelle enjoyed the concert and myself and Frazer did too although I must admit I did it for Isabelle…It was more stressful than I imagined in Manchester and we got terribly lost on the way back to the hotel, which was meant to be 5 mins away . It’s amazing how it all looks so different in the day …should have pre booked a taxi but it didn’t seem worth it only being 5 mins away …I really thought for an awful moment we were going to have a night on the streets in the pouring rain . Michelle and Frazer xx

My little dog is a tinker for finding Fox poo! Does anything smell quite as gross?

Hope you soon recover from the concert Michelle, you have my total admiration!

Take Care,

Nina x

1 Like

Hi Michelle

The dog we used to have liked nothing more than rolling in a cow Pat, usually after he had been bathed!

Glad you all enjoyed the concert, my eldest grandson is in Manchester at uni, which he is enjoying, but he always seems happy to come home and going back to being a country bumkin, a real country kad at heart I suppose.

Time to rest now again and recharge those batteries.

Pam x

1 Like

I am exhausted just reading about it Michelle lol

J x

1 Like

I am exhausted …It takes days to get over something so adventurous. Frazer tired too . I got up this morning and he’d been sick …oh joy…the only thing worst than dog sick is dog poo , thankfully it was just sick . I’m pacing my self to clean up . Michelle and Frazer xx

Hi Michelle & Frazer,

How lovely you going up to Scotland (Dumfries) for a couple of days. I went there a couple of times and I really enjoyed my time up there visiting different places and driving (or rather being driven) through the beautiful countryside. I paced myself the best I could and filled up on pain relief but it was still totally exhausting however I think it was worth it as I got so much happiness and enjoyment from it.

Tbh I wouldn’t mind moving up there but I know that’s not possible but I guess I can still dream, mind you I do have not so fond memories of the ‘fox poo’ though and it taking ages to clean off and remove the smell but apart from that such a lovely place to visit (& live).

Twinkle Toes x

1 Like

I have a young Labrador who also delights in rolling in fox poo! Someone kindly pointed me in the direction of a shampoo called animology pet care excellence and one of there many flavours is fox poo remover. Another option is good old tomato sauce the Americans use it to remove the honk from skunk spray which has been deposited on a dog. Both solutions work very well.

Hello Michelle.

Well you’re leaving me way behind in the circles of activity.

Good for you.

Dogs and fox poo; I used to teach three children in a very posh house nearby. They never let their dog in because she spent her life rolling in fox droppings. Of course they didn’t tell me that until after she’d jumped all over me on their garden bench.

Steve.x Woof.

1 Like

Oh that is funny Steve,…so you went to your next piano lesson smelling of fox poo…i bet you were popular!

I don’t think i will ever leave you behind in activity…i’m always inspired by all of your trips to Wallasy.

Michelle and Frazer xx

I’ve bought some its brilliant Stuff, Frazer wasnt keen…(Woof …but i love smelling of fox poo mum) His bad habit at the moment is running out and eating cat poo… yuk…we wont tell all of the wonderful people in Frodsham …nobody will ever stroke him again.

Michelle and Frazer xx

Yes its lovely Twinkie toes, i could easily start a new life there…but id miss the Grandchildren too much.

Michelle and Frazer xx

Thanks Nina, I’ve recovered from the concert…it might be a while before i go again…but so glad i did it, my 15 year old was delighted. it was a real achievement. A few years ago i would have never thought it was possible.

Michelle and Frazer xx

Hi Pam,

Don’t you just dread it when they see mud or fox poo, or anything smelly…Frazer was only recently sent to Sophies the dog groomers…he always smells gorgeous and is soft and lovely again like a puppy, It doesn’t last long though.

Michelle and Frazer xx

Hi Michelle & Frazer,

Aww, the answers easy… move everybody else with you too lol

Twinkle Toes x

1 Like