Facial hair! Update

Facial hair - I am sure I have grown more facial hair in the last couple of years so I’ve looked on-line to see if it’s one of the side effects from some of the tablets I’m taking. luckily I’m blonde or used to be before I started developing natural grey highlights, so my facial hair is not so visible to others. Maybe Multiple Sclerosis is turning me into a werewolf…that would be a novel new symptom to talk about. Read more http://www.amazon-lady.com/facial-hair/

Yes, I’m lucky facial hair is blonde as I’m quite fluffy

My step-daughter showed me her new NoNo! she got on ebay (she already wanted one, so went on ebay when I remarked on the cost of them now), it’s so different to the one I have, I feel the need to get a new one soon. I was going to post a pic of my gappy leg hair but don’t really want it on facebook lol!!

Sonia x

1 Like

l have been using my new NoNo - and getting the hang of it. The burning hair smell shows it is doing something!! - Used on chin and upper lip. Looked for hairs to do on legs this morning - but only found 2. Zapped them straightaway. Shall start on underarms next week - when it has grown a bit.

2 Likes

HI all, l would like a no no may put it on my Xmas list there has been more on my chin as well as the upper lip so its a lady shave for me or tweezers l wonder if its my age 60 or the tablets having cancer tablets as well just now for brain tumour, all fun keeps us on the up take care Jan xx

1 Like

l recently bought a NONO from ebay - new - about £40, lt has 3 different size attachments. l have been using it on facial hair - dark and fair hairs and it has been successful - very pleased with it. Now l have started doing under-arm hair - and it does seem to be working well.

2 Likes

l recently bought a NONO from ebay - new - about £40, lt has 3 different size attachments. l have been using it on facial hair - dark and fair hairs and it has been successful - very pleased with it. Now l have started doing under-arm hair - and it does seem to be working well.