Essential maintenance

Between 12pm-2pm on Wednesday 12th November some essential maintenance to the server means that your posts and messages may not be saved for this two hour period.

The forum will still be functioning.

We are aware you’ve endured a fair amount of technical instability on this forum and are very grateful for your continued patience

Stewart & Steph (admin)

I keep getting kicked off site with a message saying error when I try to respond to a thread. So I’m checking to see if it happens on this.

jan

Hmm…

How is the site for you now, Janhh?

Stewart (admin)

Still can’t post on the topic I wanted to, which seems very odd as I can post on other threads.

Jan x

Have you tried the quote facility Jan on the thread you’re having problems posting on? xx

Blossom, I replied to you saying I had tried the reply facility and had just tried the quote. I then finished by pasting the reply I had been having problems with to see what happened…I got the error message again. I’m going to send Stewart a pm with a copy of the message I’m having problems with to see what happens…I’ll let you know.

Thanks Jan x

I have just sent Stewart and you (Blossom) a copy of the post and both messages failed. I wonder if it has anything to do with a smiley I added…

I tried numerous times to reply this afternoon but kept getting kicked ou so here goes one last time…

The only benefit I can see in having your MS clarified is if you are RR you may get the option of meds. Others may say otherwise but I can only repeat what my MS Nurse tells me…“at this point in time there isn’t any treatment for SP or PP MS”

Until about four years ago I had been RR for approx 18 years, no treatment for me as I didn’t have/report sufficient relapses and I did just fine, had I been on meds the meds would be getting the thumbs up for keeping me well.

I am now SP and still don’t have the option of treatment…Such is life

If they give you any options regarding medication, take your time and do your homework…if they offer you a specific drug research it or post a specific topic on here regarding that drug and people will give you their experience of it.

I hope you keep well and just for the record I agree with Sewingchick and JBK

Jan x

BINGO I deleted the Smiley and it posted I can only assume it was because I copied and pasted the entire message with a smiley and for some reason it doesn’t work with a smiley. I’ll go post it in the thread it was intended for now.

It doesn’t take much to keep me happy

Jan x

Woo-hoo!

2 Likes