Emergency neurologist appointment

Glad the appt has been brought closer and hopefully you are nearer to a diagnosis.

Latest is I saw my doc this morn as eyes got worse. She called neuro this morn. N they just called n wants me in tomo 9am. So see wat will happen now x

Good luck for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Went in yday eyes still swollen, so had ct with contrast and had lp, was so painful, I was nearly sick n crying. Told to lie down for 24 hrs, been drinking lots of coke. Back really killing, not had headache as yet so that’s gd. Pressure was raised on lp to 32 so she took 23ml out. Still got to go in on 5 nov to discuss stuff.

Hi my heart goes out to you, you have been on a bit of a rollercoaster these last few weeks. Hang on in there, I will be thinking about you on the 5th November.

I hope you start to feel better soon, and good luck for your appointment. x

Aw, hope you feel lots better soon and that your appointment throws some light on things for you.

Good luck

Sonia x

Hi good luck with the results…sympathy re LP etc…but hopefully you won’t have to have these repeated… I have had eye probs over a year ago…left optic nerve probs initially ON then optic neuropathy …had MRI of barian without contrast …all was ok but there was visable infam on MRI …re optic nerve… one thing I have realised is eye probs can some on quickly and you did the right thing…be patient re recovery and once they know more they can put a plan together…with me it was wait and see…I am still having blurred vision and nystagmus…and colour fading …and double vision…but over all I am improving but it takes time and you have to adjust? the eye pain is. ot good and I was very tired initially with this and the vision probs…but things did improve over 4 months when pupil reflex was ok still a bit slow but better. there are a few causes for swollen discs but they will get to the bottom of things…and hopefully you will have some answers soon… e x