e-petition

I got it through Facebook. Did it ask you for your address and so they could link you to the correct MP? Agree brilliant idea. Jan x

Signed. Also shared link on Facebook. xx

signed it n put a link on my facebook page

Petition duly signed xx

signed x

Hi my fellow MSers,

I’d just like to take this opportunity in thanking you all for signing the e-petition. I wish more of us would sign as we are a heck away from 100,000 signatures.

I suppose we have until the end of Febuary to make up for it.

signed

By chance I saw a link on Facebook so signed.

Is there a link on MS Society.org.uk because if there is I haven’t seen it or a link on the forum we are using besides the one on this thread. Have all members of the MS society been asked to sign. We might get more signatures if it was more available or more easily viewed. As I said I only saw it by chance on Facebook.

I got an email in return off my MP, I then went on to tell him my situation and how MS affects me. If nothing else comes of this at least my MP knows of my situation and he has asked to be kept informed if I have any problems accessing any assistance I may need.

Jan

Hi Janhhh,

I think it’s great that your MP emailed you. I never thought to contact mine. I do agree with you that it should be more available.

I didn’t contact him, he contacted me after he was sent the email or letter generated by signing the petition…if that makes sense?

Jan

mem I have just looked at your link and it say 44 petitioners is that for real or is the 44 from when the link was copied? I can’t believe only 44 have signed.

Jan

I was just about to say the same Jan.

I signed this on 2nd July. Can’t believe there are only 44.

Shazzie xx

Yes I must admit I am a little sad by the fact that so little people haven’t signed. I wish we were all more politically active to make a change.

I think the petition wanting details of where you live to link you to your MP might be putting some people off, I can’t remember if it was an address or just a postcode that was required. Some people, and rightly so, are wary of giving their details online.

Jan x

Hi Janhhh,

I can fully understand where you’re coming from. However in all petitions and e-petitions you must give your details to prove that you’re a UK citizen and this prevents fraud. The link is apart of our Parliament. It’s fully sucure. Simply put, if we don’t raise our voice we won’t he heard.

Thanks for that mem, I’ve only signed this e-petition so didn’t know the rules.

Hopefully we’ll get all the signatures required.

Jan x

i cant believe that only 44 have signed,i think thats awful,what chance do we have to be heared,when people with ms dont even sign

J x

Signed :slight_smile:

Yes MrsJ, I really couldn’t agree with you more.

signed with pleasure barbara.xxx